Help with custimizing evo 4g

Last Updated:

1. LcsEvo

LcsEvo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone. This my first thread.
    I got my evo on launch day and pretty much loving it. I've been trying to figure out how to custimize the widgets. Like people market and such. You know like to change the icons to pictures or something. Is there a way to do that? Im also trying to find a app that can get the volume to go higher then it usually does. On my laptop its a program called dfx audio enhancement. Wondering if its something like that that I can use. LOVING THE EVO 4G though lol. Have a older sister with the new iphone love showing her how much my evo is better then her iphone. Also got 4 other people to get the evo over the iphone and they loving it. Referred all of them to this forum because you guys are awesome lol. Also as a added note in case anyone asks. I do not plan on rooting my evo. Not anytime soon at all. Im 19 and very clumsy and need my warranty lol. Thanks for all the help and enjoy your day.

EVO 4G FOR THE WIN

Advertisement
  2. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

3. LcsEvo

Also can sprint fix the light leakage or do they just give you a whole new one?

4. LcsEvo

I like the sense ui though and with launcher pro doesnt it cut it off? and beautiful widgets do the same?

5. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

6. LcsEvo

Yea i was looking at the post your screens but it doesnt tell you how to do things just what you need. Im trying to find out what I need and how to do it. Sorry about the double post your post was not up when i was writing the first post. I beleive i have leakage thru the middle of my screen. Looks like its scratched but I have a screen protector on it.

7. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

8. icebergslim3000

icebergslim3000 Well-Known Member

Dude, read the thread. I was in the same position. I read threw the entire thread and downloaded the necessary apps. And figured everything else out on my own. I'm assuming most of us are adults here. It's not rocket science.Hell the first response pretty much listed everything you need.

9. LcsEvo

Ok im reading the thread. Sorry thought this was a forum I could actually interact with people. Guess not. Well I have another question. With the Icon packs i see it says you need open home or better cut and all that stuff. Any I can just use with folder organizer lite

10. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

11. LcsEvo

Thanks been reading the forum and got some ideas going. About the volume thing though. Any help with that?

12. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member

The Iphone has an app available called sandbox srs mobile. I heard a rumor that they are working on an android version. Do a google search on sandbox srs to see what its all about. I have it on my pc and it is marvelous. I cant wait for them to come out with an Android version.

13. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

Yes, I have see an app that does that.. raise the volume.
    but... I dont remember the name of it. you have to a search.

But.. you have to be careful that it dont raise it too much.. and blow the speaker.

14. amofop

amofop Well-Known Member

i put a walkthrough towards the last pages of that thread on how to use folder organizer lite as such. hope it helps.

15. agentc4

agentc4 Member

i cant seem to find the Preferences menu for Launcher Pro on my EVO so i have no way of editing my screens or anyything. Anybodt got an idea of where the hell i can find it? i removed and reinstalled the app and even rebooted my phone and it still doesnt show up when i press the home key or menu hey

16. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

17. agentc4

agentc4 Member

Im running Fresh .3 ROM btw

18. agentc4

agentc4 Member

NVM. I figured it out. Thanks in advance