Help with email

Last Updated:

1. Irishchick

Irishchick New Member This Topic's Starter

I am ready to throw this phone out the window if somebody isn't able to help me! T-Mobile Tech support suck they have no clue and told me they have no clue and sorry! Well here goes!
    I set up my gmail account and I imported my contacts from aol into my gmail account now I have no idea when I am on the G1 how to bring up my email addresses if i want to email someone can ANYBODY help me PLEASE!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. OrganizedFellow

OrganizedFellow Well-Known Member

In the nicest way possible, I'll answer your dumb question with my own dumb question:

DID YOU RTFM?

3. johnkzin

johnkzin Well-Known Member

If you go to the phone's "Settings" application, and select "Data Synchronization", what does it say for the last time our Contacts were updated? (do you have that item checked? and Auto-sync checked?)

4. OrganizedFellow

OrganizedFellow Well-Known Member

Seriously though, press the Menu button. Locate and press the 'Dialer' application.
    You should have 4 tabs across the top: Dialer, Call log, Contacts, Favorites

If you imported them properly, they should be under Contacts.
    -----------------------------------------
    Secondary solution, login to your Gmail account on your desktop/laptop computer. Click the 'Contacts' link on the left side. Are your contacts there?!
    Are there email addresses properly setup?