HELP with erisGeneral

Last Updated:

1. CRAZYISH

CRAZYISH Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

when i try to enter my email address to the mail icon (yahoo email ) it keeps tellin me that username or password is wrong , also how can i delete the gmail email account that the girl at the verizon store set up for me . and use my own gmail account , for some reason when at store my gmail account keep sayin wrong password thats why she made one up .

Advertisement
  2. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

I think you go to seetings -->applications-->manage applications-->Google apps-->Clear Data.
    This should delete your email address and then just go to the market and it should ask you to log in then just log in with your gmail address.

3. CRAZYISH

wow thanx man also anything on how i can set up my yahoo mail for some reason keeps says wrong password or username when i input my info

4. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

I have my yahoo email set up with the mail app and not the gmail one is that the one your using?

5. CRAZYISH

YUP THE ONE YOU GOT for some reason it says failed also i cleared the data when i click on the gmail icon it stays on "your email will appear shortly"

6. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

Ok go to the same path as before but this time go and clear the gmail application see if that helps
    And Idk what to tell you besides make sure you have the right pass and user name for the yahoo account because I didn't have any of those problems when I set my yahoo email.

CRAZYISH likes this.
  7. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

Yahoo set up is kind of a pain. Here is a forum post that may help you: HTC Droid Eris Forum - how do i access my yahoo email

Hope this helps....and welcome to the forums!!!