1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP with extracting games

Last Updated:

1. CRAZYISH

CRAZYISH Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i just brought from gameloft 2 games(downloaded to my evo) now i would like to save it to my pc anyone know how to

Advertisement
  2. Essex

Essex Well-Known Member

Mount your phone to a computer as a hard drive. Then go to "My Computer" (or its equivalent on Mac), and view the contents of your SD card. On my computer, it just labels my EVO as a generic "Removable Drive". Your Gameloft games should be either in the "downloads" folder, or a folder called "gameloft". Just copy the files to your computer the same way you would any other file. Hope this helps!

P.S. If you haven't done so already, you should download a file manager from the Market. "Astro" and "AndroZip" are good. Basically, these programs allow you to view, manipulate, and organize the contents of your SD card directly from your phone, without having to mount your phone to a computer. File managers are great for ROM management, and for cleaning up stray files leftover from deleted apps.

CRAZYISH likes this.
  3. CRAZYISH

hey essex thanx do u know if theres an app so i can put these games from gameloft on my sd card and still play the games on my phone

4. Essex

Essex Well-Known Member

I've only downloaded a couple (free) Gameloft games and I think they loaded directly to my SD card. So the game should already be on your SD card. To be sure, press the Menu button, then go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications. From there you should be able to see whether the game is on your phone, SD card, or some combination of the two.

5. CRAZYISH

nope both sandstorm and nova are on the phone the move to sd card is not highlighted, when i downloaded the demo it went to the sdcard not sure why the full game wont

6. Essex

Essex Well-Known Member

Really? Well, I've exhausted my expertise on this topic. Any rooted gamers out there got any ideas?

7. CRAZYISH

Na its cool essex ill just beat the game and save it to the pc incase i want to play it again thanx for ur help