Help with Favorites, contacts and random

Last Updated:

1. Wingfan13

Wingfan13 Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 29, 2010
    Just picked up the phone yesterday and I have some questions. I searched around quite a bit and didn't find the answers I was looking for. Thanks in advance for the help.

1. Favorites - Is there any widget that will allow me to have my favorites and choose to text OR call them ? Right now it asks for a default contact method. I would like to choose to call or email each time I hit a favorite. I hate talking on the phone and would love to have a choice to text or call them.

2. Contacts - I use Gmail for my contacts and most of my contacts in the phone have 2 entries. The phone contact and the Gmail contacts. I would just like all of them to be the Gmail contacts since they are all in there. Also, some of my contacts have duplicate information in the same entry. Phone number, address, email twice. Is there a way to fix this ? When I delete one (either phone or Gmail) they both go away.

3. Wallpapers - What is the best way to set a wallpaper with pictures I have on my phone ? Every time I use one of my personal pictures they come out distorted and ugly.

4. When moving music and pictures from my PC is there a way to create the folders so they show up like on my PC ? For instance I have a folder for all my pictures from hockey. Inside that folder is a folder of pictures of jerseys, another for pictures of games etc. I don't want all the subfolders showing on the main gallery screen. I want to click through them like I would on my PC. Make any sense ? Same with Music. I have my music in a bunch of different folders.

Thanks for the help...I appreciate it. Amazing phone by the way. It's weird, when I hold it, I actually get a signal. Hmmm.....