Help with gmail....

Last Updated:

1. msl80

msl80 Member This Topic's Starter

I just recently purchased the HTC Hero from sprint and I'm totally new to this (I'm coming from a Blackberry so it's totally different to me). My question is if there is anyway that this phone is capable of having several email accounts. I have 2 gmail accts that I would like to be able to access and wondering if this is possible what I need to do? I currently have just one of my accts that I can access but I don't even know how to sign out of that one. Someone please help me out with this.....and also I'm noticing that my emails don't come thru unless I refresh the account. Is this normal or are there settings that I need to setup in order to prevent this from happening?

Advertisement
  2. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

Settings>Data Syncronisation>GMAIL>Autosync ??

As far as more that one account, the GMAIl widget only allows one I believe but you can set as many IMAP/POP accounts as you want using the MAIL Widget

Hope this was useful

3. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

You could also add your 2nd account to your first by going into your Gmail account on the Web>settings>accounts and import, there you will see an option to add another account then you can just stick to your Gmail App on your phone :)