1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

help with Gmote

Last Updated:

1. JoeMustang

JoeMustang Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I can't remember my password for gmote haha. Haven't used it in so long i guess. And now i can't access the servers. I uninstalled the app and unistalled the program on my computer and even after redownloading the program/app, it still remember all my settings and what not, therefore i still need to know my password. I just want to start over and re do everything or find a better app?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Darth_Penguin

Darth_Penguin Well-Known Member

Have you tried renaming your Computer? If you have XP right click my computer and go to properties. Under the "Computer Name" tab try renaming it to something else.

3. charugan

charugan Member

I use media monkey on my computer (Great way to sync to the Droid, btw), and I try to use gmote to control my music when media monkey plays it. But it doesn't work. Does gmote only work with its own media player?

4. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

More than likely its in your documents and settings for that user. Create a new user account in Windows and try and see if that works. That should do the trick.

5. deman89

deman89 Well-Known Member

Gmote uses VLC...

6. ftmatters

ftmatters New Member

You can change your password by right clicking on the Gmote server icon and selecting 'Change password'.