Help with Go SMS Pro Blacklist

1. melville

melville New Member

I put someone in the blacklist part of sms pro and now I want to go in and see if there are any messages and unblacklist. How do I do this?how to blacklist - Android Forums

Advertisement
    :
  2. tal90

tal90 New Member

Hi melville, unfortunatly I do not know the answer and cant find it anywhere. I have added two to the sms blacklist and i cant find a way of fixing this. If you have found the way could you please let me know.

Many thanks
  3. timber941

timber941 New Member

Have a look at NQ Mobile Manager
  4. tal90

tal90 New Member

What dose this have to do with this Thread? If you are spamming this Thread DON'T or I will report you
  5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

He means use another blacklist app. I have Go SMS Pro, but I don't use its blacklist feature. Dedicated apps for blacklists often keeps logs of the messages, but Go SMS does not. I personally used Call Control.
  6. O'Bryan

O'Bryan Member

GOSMS PRO blacklist
    -go to settings
    -advanced
    -security settings
    manage blacklist
    kmorm, odm22 and Jbi91 like this.
  7. odm22

odm22 New Member

O'Bryan thank you very much for your answer
    O'Bryan likes this.
  8. g_ansta1134

g_ansta1134 New Member

@O'Bryan
    I still cannot find "security settings" options is advance mode. this is really a very stupid software for android, i have blocked some number and now i am unable to unblock them, perhaps i have to uninstall "Go SMS Pro".
  9. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Ah yes GO For Android alias... Beijing Innovative Link Technology Co., Ltd.

I think people should be aware that the GO suite of Android apps are Chinese, and that they do phone home to servers in Beijing.
  10. O'Bryan

O'Bryan Member

You shouldn't have to delete & reinstall. It looks like they changed things around a bit. go to the menu in GO SMS
    -then select services
    -tools
    -SMS Blocker
    -settings (top right corner)
    -Blacklist management
  11. Droidunited

Droidunited Well-Known Member

Were any of you able to see messages that were sent while your contact was blacklist? I did the same thing but when I took them off the blacklist I didn't see any messages. Just wonder if it was different for anyone else
  12. Droidunited

Droidunited Well-Known Member

13. Insomniac2

Insomniac2 Member

I've tried both of the above and the security/blacklist settings are nowhere to be seen. Can anyone advise where I can find the blacklist options in Go SMS?

Thanks
  14. prv

prv New Member

go to the menu
    go to SMS Blocker
    at top it says current block mode: click "change"
    go to my mode
    edit my mode will appear
    uncheck whichever applies