Help with HBOOT Please

Last Updated:

1. savoxis

savoxis Well-Known Member Developer This Topic's Starter

Aug 10, 2010
    Got a new Incredible with the sLCD screen and I have had nothing but problems. I used unrevoked3 and finally got clockwork on by manually flashing the version with sLCD support but I cannot get allot of ROMS to install, they will get stuck on the 1st boot screen with the HTC Incredible branding.

I think this MAY be due to the fact that I cannot get the lastest radio image to flash via HBOOT.

Actually I cannot get any of the images to flash with HBOOT I put the packages provided (making sure its not a zip in a zip ofcourse) on the root directory of my FAT32 sdcard and when I boot into HBOOT it runs thru the checks for files to install and lists but says "No Image!"

I have HBOOT .92.0000, S-OFF, FAT32 SDCard

what am I missing?

Is there a way to flash a radio image thru adb shell like with flash_image? I tried using flash_image but it wont take radio as a valid partition.

I have allot of experience working with the LG Ally so I am well versed in shell commands and whatnot but this H-BOOT thing is new to me. Why is it not playing nice?

2. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    This is interesting. I will be watching how this develops. I had not even thought about the sLCD phones changing things as far as rooting and flashing radio firmwares, rom images etc. I would really like to hear from others with the sLCD incredibles give their experiences as well.
  3. doug piston

doug piston Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    The lcd has nothing to do with hboot. He had a bunk card.