help with hiding a contact, texts, vid or photosSupport

Last Updated:

1. RickytheRockstar

RickytheRockstar New Member This Topic's Starter

hey, okay heres my problem, i was wondering if there is a way to hide a contact, and our texts?

i just got the hero a couple of days ago, never downloaded an app, and dont know alot about the phone. but people like to see my phone, take it from me, and i dont want them to see a certain contact and out texts, is it possible to make this contact "invisible" or to password protect out messages??

please if anyone can help, and if someone has step by step help that would be great

also, was wondering the same thing about vids and photos, are they able to be hidden?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

check out app protector from the market

3. RickytheRockstar

RickytheRockstar New Member This Topic's Starter

thanks for replying

i just downloaded the App Protection, the 7 day trail one

it works fine for putting a password protection on the apps, i guess what i really want is a way to make a contact and our texts invisible, or hidden on my phone. and i feel like that ever since i downloaded the App Protection im not getting the alert or green flash when i get new emails, only get the alerts once i click on email, and i didnt even password protect my email.

i saw something about Blacklisting a contact, does that just block a person, or is that what i want?

anymore help would be great, thanks!