• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help with lq quick memo uninstalled by accident

z31jaime

Lurker
Jul 2, 2014
OK so I have an LG Optimus F6 (MS500). I downloaded clean master, which asked me for "root" rights. So I said ok. during the advanced cleaning, I accidently selected the quick memo program to be removed (I wanted to remove the regular one not the quick memo). now I have no way to take screen shots on my phone.

After downloading several apps I didn't find anything that worked the same or even close.

I attempted the hard reset, the reset to factory, I used LG recovery to recover to before I removed it and its still gone. I even downloaded the LG support tool which says my phone is up to date and won't let me update anything.

any options on getting quick memo put back on?

ok so after HOURS of trying, I decided to post this and sure enough I found the solution right after.... in the LG support tool, I was searching in the setting and found a "update recovery" which I selected. I figured it was broken anyways. after 15min the phone rebooted and BAM its back to spec. thanks anyways.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones