• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with Market

cpscdave

Lurker
Jan 21, 2012
Hi Everyone, I'm not sure if this would be the right place for this post so my apologizes if its not :)

I recently got a Skytexk ALPHA 2 tablet. It's running Android 2.3.4 (I gather they are going to release an update to 4 at some point in the future)

From my phone, I knew there were a couple of app's I wanted to get, but sadly the tablet came with a custom market. (1Mobile Market) and the app's I wanted weren't available. (Ironically the free version which doesnt have the features I need is but not the paid one...)
So I tried to download directly the default market, however whenever I download something from there, the download works fine until it tries to install the app, then the market process crashes.

Any idea's how I can fix this?
Thanks for any help :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones