Help with MMS please...Support

1. Bionic Chronic

Bionic Chronic Well-Known Member

Hi. I am wondering if anyone knows why I can use my stock sms to send mms pictures but nothing like GO SMS or Pansi SMS will send the message. GO SMS will keep trying and eventually just say sending failed. And Pansi SMS just continues to try sending, ultimately it never sends. I use the stock sms to send a picture and it sends in the matter of seconds. Anyone think they could help me out?

Advertisement
  2. Bionic Chronic

Well after a few frustrating hours I found out a couple things. One is that I have to have Stock mms.apk and mms.odex file in your system/app folder. The second is I had to configure the MMS Settings in Go SMS by manually filling APN Configuration and User Agent.

Screen Shots:.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    **EDIT**
    I used Marky Beats v1.1.21 (http://androidforums.com/marquee-al...a-beats-audio-updated-3-20-a.html#post4086188) + MMSC Change and removed the manual settings for User Agent and User Profile URL. Also removed the MMS Proxy. Worked like a charm!
    Huge thanks to |MONSTER| for the ROM MB v1.1.21!
    [​IMG]
    BoomBoom53 likes this.
  3. cj1212

cj1212 Well-Known Member

it didnt work for me bro and we are using the same rom
  4. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Well-Known Member

My rom wasnt made in February bro. Check the dates......... That's a stock issue
  5. Bionic Chronic

Yeah.. that was from before I flashed to Marky Beats. Though before I flashed over I could send via stock mms. I have always had an issue with GO SMS.. idky.
  6. cj1212

cj1212 Well-Known Member

bahahahha ah shit sorry bud lol im still getting used to this website lol
  7. Peepo

Peepo Member

I went to this page with my phones browser and copied/pasted the info it gave me.

What's My User Agent?

My Go sms is now working :)