Help with Multiple Homescreens

Last Updated:

1. ZombieKat18

ZombieKat18 New Member This Topic's Starter

So I am very new to the droid series (having gotten a Moto Droid after a faulty Bb Storm 1) and I am looking to create more then just 3 home screens. Is this possible?

I tried searching but was so confused about what to look for and where to start that I thought I might ask and see if anyone here can point me in the right direction.

Is there an app for this? How do you do it? Which one is the best and least faulty?

I apologize if this has been asked before but I have no idea where to start, any help would be appriciated!

Advertisement
  2. thrifty

thrifty Well-Known Member

Try Home++

you can have up to seven screens and it's free.. :)

3. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I use Home++ also and really like it. There are others: Pandahome, GDE and one other that I can't think of right now. I had 4 screens with Home++ and added two more. It was really laggy at first but then I restarted the phone and everything was smooth.

4. GDroid

GDroid Well-Known Member

Home++ is the way to go!

5. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

When you go to the Market, make sure you search for Home++ beta ... or you'll get over 1,600 hits. :eek:

Home++ beta rocks! 7 screens! Aw yes!!! :cool: Just use the search tool of this forum and you can find hours of reading on all the things you can do with Home++. Just ignore all the whiners. :p

6. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

Awww. You got a facelift! I almost didn't recognize you. (Sorry. I got used to the guitar picture. :))

7. Mayze

Mayze Active Member

There is a new one named Launcher+. It's from the same developer that created Home++. It lets you add up to 7 home screens to the stock home. For those that want extra home screens only.

8. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Try GDE as well...along w/Home++ it's a top contender, IMHO.

GDE has cool transitions (Cube, Stretch, Fade) and a conversation widget that I really like.

Enjoy your new toy.

9. DaygosDankest

DaygosDankest Well-Known Member

I also am new to droid, how does the background/wallpaper work with seven screens?

10. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

It will be the same on all screens...it moves slightly as you move between the screens.