• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with multiple MS Outlook Accts.

MCJ

Lurker
May 29, 2010
Hello. I just purchased a Droid Incredible to replace my Blackberry Curve. I am trying to see if I can import my MS Outlook from Home and Work into the DI AND keep the Calendar and Contacts separate?

I initially tried the HTC Sync but from what I can see it will combine the two (Home & Work).

From what I understand regarding the calendars, I have to create a Home and Work calendar in my gmail acct and sync to the gmail account using Google Calendar Sync. My only problem is that Google Calendar Sync will not recognize my MS Outlook because it is 2002. Is there any other way to automatically sync to gmail? I don't want to have to export my calendar and import it into gmail everyday.

What about Contacts? Is there a way to separate Home from Work?

If I use the HTC sync, it will combine everything.

I also have a PC Sync calendar now when I go to the calendar list. If using the HTC Sync is not going to work for me, it there a way to delete the PC Sync calendar that is now part of the list?

I really like this phone but managing the multiple accounts seems to be cumbersome. I'm already apprehensive about the fact that I have to upload everything to the internet account.

Any help is appreciated.

Thx,
MCJ

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones