• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with my battery?

When I plug my Galaxy S3 in, it charges very little. In fact, if I use my phone while it's plugged in, the charge will still drain. My phone has died while plugged in and charging before. Help me fix it?

In the pictures, my phone was charging. But it still drained battery and I'm very angry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-03-01-19-13.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-03-01-19-13.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_2015-02-03-00-01-18.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-03-00-01-18.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 56
When I plug my Galaxy S3 in, it charges very little. In fact, if I use my phone while it's plugged in, the charge will still drain. My phone has died while plugged in and charging before. Help me fix it?

In the pictures, my phone was charging. But it still drained battery and I'm very angry.

Not a very techy fix like the other comments suggested, but my recommendation would be to use battery doctor, when you have your phone plugged in and it shows the charging wallpaper it'll charge in no time, only issue would be that your phone has to be on and screen has to be idle or closed, but again this is just my own opinion on it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones