Help with my HTC Legend would be appreciated alot!Support

Last Updated:

1. thedrunk

thedrunk New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello Androidforums!

This is my first post, so please be gentle ;P

Anyway, I have a problem with my HTC Legend and I was hoping that someone could help me out a bit :)

First of all, the first problem that appeared on the phone was that the phone sometimes just "pressed and held down" the "ring volume down"-button side making it go down to vibration mode.
    There it stayed until i pressed "volume up"-button. Sometimes I had to fight for a while and sometimes it stopped (pressing volume down) at the first press (of volume up).
    This problem appeared more often when I pressed the homebutton or the menubutton.

After a month of this problem I had enough and called the HTC-support, they told me to do a "clear storage" thing where everything on the phone was erased. I did this yesterday and for now this problem has been fixed.

But after doing this erase-thingy another problem has appeared, my market doesn't work. Att all. When I try to access it the only thing that happens is that it opens a web page saying:

"Web page not available.

The Web page at https://www.google.com/intl/%locale%/mobile/android/market-tos.html
    might be down or it may be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web adress."

Any ideads? :(
    Cheers!
    // TheDrunk

Advertisement
  2. thedrunk

thedrunk New Member This Topic's Starter

Haha, lol. I managed to fix it.
    I googled some more and the problem seemed to be in the language settings.

The thinig you had to do was:

Go to the language settings -> change the language to english (locale, in my example Sweden) -> open market -> press the "agree button" -> go to language settings and change back to the language you want (in my example, swedish) and there you go!

Hope this will help others aswell.

Cheers!
    // TheDrunk