Help with only getting to LG logo

Last Updated: 2012-08-03 22:40:53
  1. Justin33060

Justin33060 Active Member

I used CWM to install Beats Audio, after install and reboot I only get to the LG logo then to the moving LG logo. Then the screen goes black and the buttons dont light. Even though the screen is blank you can still see it has power.

When I connect the USB I dont see it under computer, but I do hear the sounds on the computer like it connecting. But the LGMOBILE support sees the phone and reads the model and version..

What do I do to get to CMW or anything past the 2 first LG logos?

Advertisement
  2. Justin33060

Also when I do try to turn it off and on it does goto the battery charging sceen with the battery logo moving like its charging.
    So I can get to the LG logos and the battery logo charging when the phone is off.
  3. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Have you turned the phone off and held the + and - volume key and press and held the power button until it vibrates and released the power key while continuing to hold the volume keys until it gets to the reset screen and then tapping the power 3 times and having it reboot into CWR?
    Memo35 likes this.
  4. costarican

costarican Well-Known Member

take battery out..put it back in hold power and volume buttons then when u see the lg logo let go the power button till u see a message sayin something bout a reset and press power 3 times itll get u to recovery mode
  5. Justin33060

So far I downloaded Andriod Commander and got it to CMW Recovery so I could restore from a backup. Right now its going through its thing. Hope it restores to the backup I did last week.

Ill post back..
  6. mariadroid

mariadroid Well-Known Member

same thing happened to me.....the best is to hold down the poer and +/- screen it will take you back into recovery
  7. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

It should. Only time it wont restore is when you get the dreaded MD5 mix match. If you dont get the MD5 mix match it'll restore
  8. Justin33060

So far its went through Checking MD5 sums
    Erasing boot before restore
    Resotring boot image
    Restoring system
    and how going through Resotring data
  9. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Oh youre golden then
  10. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Atleast you have a backup. :D
  11. Justin33060

Thanks guys for getting back to me.
    It worked..............................................................................................................................
  12. Memo35

Memo35 Well-Known Member

After searching for over an hour, this post was able to get my phone out of the horrid black screen.
  13. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

A speaker is what makes the times sounds the way they do. These tones can thus be adjusted with an eq. Only in music production do you have a variance in sounds from different eqs.

Therefore that half inch speaker in the phone isn't going replicate any variance from eq to eq.

Moral of the story, any eq will perform the same as the next. Unless it has more bands from which obviously it cash be fine tuned more.

Beats is nothing but a name and a ploy to make people spend top dollar on an inferior product. Hard truth for those "studio gangsters"out there. :)

In regards to your issue i think there is other threads on this same issue. I would do a search and see what you can find. Should have been some threads similar when you were making the post but usually they are not the info that's being pursued. Might just have to do a full wipe and re install your ROM. :/
  14. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

ya installing that crap from the play market? huge mistake do ya research first read the comments thats left below you can usually read that people are having probs with it and if so dont even bother plus the real beats by dr dre audio feature cannot be flashed nor installed manually it needs to be programmed through the kernel and the audio hardware has to be specificly made for such a function. so what your are trying to flash is a placebo people swear on their grandmother's 1956 cadillac that this works and that they never heard anything more amazing but in reality all its doing is boosting the volume just a tiny bit. You dont believe me? connect the head phone to ur pc aux in and play a song and record it with any audio recording software that allows u to see the spectrum then if u find a way to flash the beats then hook up to pc again through aux in and record it again now compare the audio spectrum what do u see? just a tiny more of volume which i can do easily with using a eq.........smh waste of time
    Trek950 likes this.
  15. The Capo

The Capo Well-Known Member

works fine for me, .....