Help with Orange

Last Updated:

1. Thormier

Thormier Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, I upgraded my plan on Orange to the Panther plan this month in order to get more MB for the internet, The only thing is now i cant check how much MB i have remaining to use? Before i used 150 and used the something like "See how much access you have left to the orange talktime" or something like that. I got my messages through saying iv upgraded to the panther package and have my 3G watchdog telling me how much i have used since i set it up.

Does anyone know a simple way of checking how many MB i have got left to use?

Iv tried the APP "Your Orange" but even though i signed up to it with my phone its showing my mothers information....

All im wanting is to see that my panther package has been set up ok and how much MB i have left to use this month. Cheers =)

Cheers =)

Advertisement
  2. nacatomi

nacatomi Well-Known Member

Can you sign in on the orange website... I was able to see all of this when I was with orange by Using Check My Bill from the website

3. rasobey

rasobey Well-Known Member

Sign in to Your Orange with the phone number that you want to check. If you're seeing something different ring them up - it works great for me :)

4. Kryten2k35

Kryten2k35 Well-Known Member

AFAIK Dolphin gives you the best data usage.

5. Sprawlsy

Sprawlsy Active Member

Install the 'Your Orange' app from the market.

6. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

I got the dolphin plan & that has unlimited texts, if you phone to check how many text messages you have left it tells you you haven't got this bundle.
    If you check on the website for your account text messages aren't listed.

I am assuming you get the same with your data allowance as that says unlimited.
    Best part is there is a 750mb fup on that

7. Thormier

When i log onto "Your Orange" Its just showing my mothers mobile phone number and her Plan ext... Maybe because we are on the same direct debit i dont know but i did sign up to it with my mobile number and also the text it sent me to my phone but its just showing hers =/

I then try to upgrade to full account access and it says use the "Account Number" from the top of the bill but i dont see this it says Account Number and then somthing like T-Tele but it has to be an eight digit number for me to do this, I dont see any 8 digit number on the top of the bill.

Hmmmm =/

8. Thormier

Got some interesting news here

I called customer services and they told me the reason i cant check this anymore is because im actually on unlimited, So i said to him but unlimited normally is still only 750mb for orange in the small print

And he then told me my phone number and told me im actually on unlimited and its completely free no matter how much or little i use and i dont have a monthly MB anymore, He said i can browse and do anything without worrying because its deffinetly unlimited

So should i believe him?

9. rasobey

rasobey Well-Known Member

The "Your Orange" app for Android specifically ASKS you what phone number to use and the associated password. Like I said - if you're putting in YOUR phone number and seeing your mum's information, give Orange a call.

10. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

If you look on the orange website at the panther plans it says unlimited internet, but then it states subject to a fair use policy of 750mb.
    Best bet is next time you get customer services quote that ask for it in writing, it gives you some proof to throw back at them.

11. DjLukeW

DjLukeW Well-Known Member

It is 750mb but you dont get charged for going over.

If you were consistantly going over by loads then they would contact you

12. Kryten2k35

Kryten2k35 Well-Known Member

^ They only do 500mb and 1GB. I was told I had 750mb by the upgrades department and it turns out I have 500mb.