Help with photo albums please.Support

Last Updated:

1. isaemm

isaemm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im going insane at the moment trying to get this to work. I have read many many many many threads here and on others forums and I CANNOT get this thing to show my albums I created with all the instructions I have read. I and pretty tech savvy so its not like I have no clue of what to do. Heres what i have done.

I have loaded Astro and and opened it and created a folder for my albums. Here is the exact path sdcard/DCIM/100MEDIA/KIDS/Mr and in that folder there are 2 pictures. I have another folder created with the same path except its ends with /Niko.

The pictures show up in te gallery but the new folders/albums that i created dont. It just bucnhes them together like before I tried to seperate them.

I also tried to create the folders by way of pc but they still didnt show up. I am running 2.2 and losing my mind trying to get this thing to show the albums.

Just before anyone asks, both folders have pictures in them.

THis is the only problem I am having with this phone.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

THank you

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Put the folders in the root of your sd card. Put pics in them. That simple

Sdcard/your folder/pics

isaemm likes this.
  3. isaemm

isaemm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you soooo much Mr. Ed. I'll put in a good word for you with Wilbur so you will get some extra apples at feed time.

Now does anyone know how to deligate which album is displayed in the Photo widget? Not a big deal but what like to know if there is a way. Right now its show the album of my nephew but would like to display the one with my kids. Anyone, Bueller, anyone?

THanks in advance.:D:D:D:D:D:D

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

i think all you have to do is delete the widget, re add it and it will ask you which album to use.