Help with Play store errorSupport

1. zfusionn

zfusionn New Member

Everytime I open the playstore, it tells me to add an account and when I touch on yes it takes me to the homescreen. And if I go to the account and sync settings, it tells me to add an cooperate account and when I put my Gmail it says cannot "connect to sever." HELP PLEASE!

Advertisement
    :
  2. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Go to your settings-manage apps-find the Gplay app and clear data and cache. Reboot and see if it will let you login then.
  3. zfusionn

zfusionn New Member

it doesn't work. :mad:
  4. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

Troubleshooting Download Issues - Google Play Help

That is the official troubleshooting guide for Google Play. Note this one in particular:

Some wifi routers block that port (5228) and make it so you can't access the store on wifi. You can enable port forwarding to bypass the firewall.
  5. Jxillex

Jxillex Member

Hello,

Have you ever rooted, or flashed your phone previously before this problem? If not, this problem has affected me the first two weeks of having the phone. I simply did a factory reset, and gave my phone a few moments to boot up. Then I tried signing in and the problem was resolved.

I hope this helps you if nothing else troubleshoots.

Sincerely,

Jxillex
  6. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

try this one out its transparent market c if it fix ur problems u have to flash this in recovery tho don't wipe nothing just flash it
    http://db.tt/dwekK6lR
  7. ianers_ianized

ianers_ianized New Member

How can I bypass the firewall from my phone to get through those blocking wifi routers? I want to download without having these problems on Google Playstore