Help with reboots..

Last Updated:

1. asfastpitch2009

asfastpitch2009 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm running ApeX's 1.0 and i get tons of reboots each day. Sometimes it even reboots while i'm talking on my phone. I'm not sure what i should do, or if this is normal? i then turned to fission, tried that out, and it rebooted each hour. so i went back to Apex.. any help?

Advertisement
  2. gmenfan83

gmenfan83 Well-Known Member

This is a known issue with 2.2 froyo and many users who ran earlier versions of apex had reboots ...not saying it is not a great rom but some did have this issue ..Fab seemed to work that out in his new release which you can find in the forum here and I highly reccomend it as its an amazing rom!also he took out the auto overclock feature as that was causing problems for some also since overclocking in general can cause your device to be very unstable so now you overclock with his script or through jrummys overclock app...my advice would be to switch to the newer version

3. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

I agree with gmenfan. im running apex1.0.2.2 and have not had any reboots. the ROM has been VERY stable for me even overclocked (but not everyones phone takes overclocking well)