1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Help with rooting and firmware

1. 1t5_Luc1f3r

1t5_Luc1f3r Member

I have recently purchased an Android TV Smart Player from eBay in the UK and it has the following specs:

- CPU: Allwinner A10/ 1.2GHz Cortex-A8
    - RAM: 512MB DDR3
    - Storage: 4GB NAND flash
    - GPU: 2D/ 3D/ OpenGL ES2.0(AMD Z430)/ OpenVG1.1(AMD Z160) 27M Tri/sec
    - Internet: Wireless 802.11b/g/n, WAPI(Ralink8188), RJ45
    - Expansion: SD card slot, up to 32GB
    - USB: USB 2.0 data x2, support OTG, support external hard drive up to 2TB, support 2.4Ghz Wireless keyboard/mouse
    - Audio: AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, QCP, MP3, WMA, WAV, MIDI, M4A
    - Video: MKV/WMV/ASF/MP4/3GP/3G2M4V/AVI/VOB/MJPEG/RM/RMVB/RV10/DivX/VC-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/H.263/H.264/1280*720P HD 30 fps, 1080P/720*480 D1 30fps
    - Andriod APP: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player,Netflixx, Youtube,Twitter,AngryBird,Office,Gmail,Browse,Skype and more from google market
    - AV Port: HDMI, AV Composite, Optical Digitial
    - CE,FCC,ROSH PASSED

I seem to have a problem when downloading torrents to External SDCard, if i use utorrent beta it does not write to extsd and i have to use the internal 2gb sdmem, if i use tTorrent it will write to extsd but the torrents do not complete and seem to take for ever to download (example 1.3gb mkv file from eztv after 24 hours using ttorrent only 0.1% downloaded)

I would ideally like to root and maybe even if available install custom ROM to this device but after extensive searching for 4 days I have found nothing.

[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

and

[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. NGD1

NGD1 Well-Known Member

Please Edit your post with the Name and Model number so we can better assist you.
    Mikestony likes this.
  3. 1t5_Luc1f3r

1t5_Luc1f3r Member

As for name the only name that I have is RSH-A10-APOLLO with Android 4.0.4 and baseband version rsh-a10-c2 and build number apollo_rsh-eng 4.0.4 with kernel version 3.0.8
  4. sergck

sergck New Member

Hi.
    Please tell me where I can download the original firmware for this device?
    Thanks in advance!
  5. Akinandroid

Akinandroid New Member

Me too! Desperately need to be pointed to firmware and recovery for this exact device!!

All help greatly appreciated, thank you.
  6. 1t5_Luc1f3r

1t5_Luc1f3r Member

I have been waiting for 3 weeks for this info with no replies so don't hold your breath whilst waiting :banghead:
  7. koolbrace

koolbrace New Member

I have the same device and I want to upgrade firmware too. My videos are out of sync.
  8. Brayrobert201

Brayrobert201 New Member

Original firmware can be found under "justop products firmware" justop support page.
  9. kill_u

kill_u New Member

I bought the same device and I have huge problems with connecting with WiFi. The connection drops every 2 minutes I don't know why. What I can do with this? Any help is appreciated.
  10. 1t5_Luc1f3r

1t5_Luc1f3r Member

11. igorgatis

igorgatis New Member

I've the same device. I'd like to replace android with a linux distro or xbmc. Any pointers?