• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help with rootinig my lg

proudnout

Lurker
Nov 11, 2011
could someone please help my and tell my how to root my LG ms690 metropcs phone for dummies i have looked and read and im so confussed im sure i would brick my phone without help . i have read that there a is program that will self root for you not sure if thats true or not. i need to root i have no space on my phone and cant d/l apps could soneone please HELP this dummie if you liike you could email me direct to magnum3232@yahoo.com

thank you
dale

could someone please help my and tell my how to root my LG ms690 metropcs phone for dummies i have looked and read and im so confussed im sure i would brick my phone without help . i have read that there a is program that will self root for you not sure if thats true or not. i need to root i have no space on my phone and cant d/l apps could soneone please HELP this dummie if you liike you could email me direct to magnum3232@yahoo.com

thank you
dale

go to the optimus m forums on here, the people there are much better suited to helping you out with how to root. every device has a different rooting method my friend

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones