Help with Samsung Galaxy ace 2 x lagSupport

1. Mario12

Mario12 New Member

Hey I just bought a Samsung galaxy ace 2 x 2 days ago and when I download an app it starts to lag like an app like temple run. Is there any way to fix the lag on games and apps? By the way i can't upgrade to the jellybean because everytime i try theres no update and so Im stuck on the ice cream sandwich update.

Advertisement
  2. CVL

CVL Well-Known Member

Is your phone rooted? I've not seen any updates for the Ace 2 yet and thought everyone's still on Gingerbread. Temple Run runs smooth on my unrooted phone so not sure what's causing the problem for you. Are you running other applications at the same time perhaps, that might be worth checking.
  3. Mario12

Mario12 New Member

No my phone is not rooted and im actually on the ice cream sandwich update. I checked if theres other apps running and there isn't. Im guessing I should just wait for an update.
  4. CVL

CVL Well-Known Member

Hmm, yeah, maybe the device will run smoother on Jelly Bean 4.1.1. Haven't heard any news, but hopefully it won't be long until Jelly Bean will be available to all Ace 2 owners too. :)
  5. r_holmes22

r_holmes22 New Member

There hasn't been an Ice Cream Sandwich update, has there?
  6. Mario12

Mario12 New Member

When i bought the phone it was already updated to ice cream sandwich
  7. davidjahorne

davidjahorne Member

I assume you bought this off someone who has updated the operating system through an unofficial site which may be the cause of your problems. You should be on Gingerbread and Samsung have no plans to upgrade this phone to Ice Cream Sandwich; they have announced that it will be upgraded to Jelly Bean later this year.
  8. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

The OP has a Galaxy Ace II x. This does come with ICS stock. This was recently released by Samsung in Canada. The thing has a single core 1GHz processor and the RAM I understand is shared.
  9. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

The OP has a Galaxy Ace II x. This does come with ICS stock. This was recently released by Samsung in Canada. The thing has a single core 1GHz processor and the RAM I understand is shared.
  10. droideatapple

droideatapple New Member

I believe you're thinking of the ace 2. But icecream sandwich comes with the ace 2 x. just to make it clear
  11. triger

triger Well-Known Member

Ace 2x he means on the title
    Thats y i cnt find ace 2x hir n the pilipines . .