Help with setting up multiple emails

Last Updated:

1. bstep01

bstep01 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all! I had my Hero set the way I wanted it for the past 5 months, long story short, I ended up resetting the phone and am now try to add my yahoo mail, gmail, and my Exchange mail.

When I setup my Exchange mail, I add an icon to my home screen, works fine. Then I bring another mail icon and add it to the homescreen and setup my yahoo mail, all is good, and so forth for my gmail.

The way I had it set up before, I could click each Icon and get my mail accordingly in each of the 3 (mail) icons. In fact, before, one of the icons was even labeled "yahoo". NOW when I try to set it up, it wants to give me the same email in all folders. I do not have anything set as my default.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

Long Press an open area on home screen or press the "+". Press shortcut > Mail Inbox. This is where you can select an email account. I had 2 setup and now I have 2 icons, one says Exchange and the other says Hotmail.

3. bstep01

bstep01 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Doh! Thats how you do it! Lol Thanks!:D

4. mdguy

mdguy New Member

Help...
    The old methods don't work; now when adding a shortcut you are directed to drag and ICON from apps to the home screen, and you can't select a specific email account?

Anyone know how to do it???

Thanks
    -Guy