Help with Sipdroid/GV/Gizmo PleaseSupport

Last Updated:

1. CDAdroid

CDAdroid Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 3, 2010

i'm hoping someone can provide the key piece of information that i'm obviously failing to do.

I have a Gizmo5 account setup as a phone number to be forwarded to for google voice. The test call from phone numbers will forward to Gizmo and ring on the gizmo PC application just fine (used it to confirm number)

The Gizmo dashboard actually shows all calls being placed to it.

However the problem now arrives on my Droid X. i have sipdroid installed along with gv by evan. The SIP accounts point to my Gizmo information, the proxy is correct and everything goes green and appears as though it would be working.

Using Evan Charlton's GV app dialing out and receiving calls to the phone seem to encounter dead air. The ring back from GV seems to then not dial my outgoing number, is there another step i'm supposed to do make GV then dial the number after the ringback? I'm also encountering what appears to be a server lag, i will call my google voice number..rings for 25 seconds without forwarding to my sipdroid..voicemail picks up..then about 20 seconds later a call comes in through sipdroid through GV, but obviously the caller is long gone and there is just dead air.