help with t mobile pulse music wild cardGeneral

Last Updated:

1. reedy101

reedy101 Member

hey guys am trying to get the music wildcard to show all albums like in the demo on phon but only allows for 1 album ? if anyone knows how to fix this it will be great thanks

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Moving to T-mobile pulse forum as you may get a better response :)
  3. reedy101

reedy101 Member

o sorry is there one here ? i did search but didnt come up with anything. or is there another site ? if you could point me in the right direction that would be great..
    thanks for replying
  4. GenesisNemesis

GenesisNemesis Well-Known Member

When you set it up it gives the options of Albums, Artists and Playlists. On the video it seems like a lot of images allotted to a lot of songs. I don't think it is possible to get the album covers to scroll across the screen unless you set each album as an individual playlist.
  5. reedy101

reedy101 Member

thanks mate it certainly seems that way to me also after doing a lot of research lol. thanks for reply
  6. stfc

stfc Member

Did you know that if you are using the stock Music player, when you open it up, if you turn the phone to landscape, your album art appears and you can scroll through your album collection and select.
  7. reedy101

reedy101 Member

yes thankyou stfc was just liking the idea of the little widget doing it so didnt have to open music up lol