help with touch screen not responding after rootingSupport

1. fauzie

fauzie Member

hai all,

im new here and i need an help/advice. 2 days back i download mini cm7-02.7 ,gapps-gb20110828-signed.zip to my x8, evrything run smoothly, no lag no reboot apps2d working, its all working, last nite i switch off my phone and this morning when i switch it on i cant unlock the phone, icant pkap the phone when my friend call me, the sreen seriously not responding but the back button, menu, volume working like normal, did i brick my phone?

guys any help i can get to resolved this issue im thanking you all in advance. thank you

Advertisement
    :
  2. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Unfortunately all I can advise is to reflash the handset using either PC Companion or the Update Service, however this would undo any modifications you may have performed on the handset.
  3. fauzie

fauzie Member

thanks sam, i did that last nite port it back to 2.1.1, pretty sad though but what to do! what annoyed me the problem with the touch screen still there, maybe i my phone gone alrdy, im sending it to phone shop to have a look. anyway thank you for your help, i really appreciated it
  4. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

No problem, but yes please do take it back as it appears there may be another cause to this issue that firmware.