HELP with Twidroid removal

Last Updated:

1. jessicaleigh26

jessicaleigh26 New Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know how to uninstall the free twidroid application that came on my samsung acclaim android? I would like to install the new twidroyd, but it wont let me until twidroid is removed. HELP!

Advertisement
  2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Android Forums - Some Apps are non-removable, depending on the phone manufacturer & service provider. research the link below for your phone & hopefully you will find your answer there or post a thread to ask. - Cheers
    Samsung Acclaim - Android Forums

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome!

4. OhhAnn

OhhAnn New Member

I am also trying to find an answer to this question, for the very same reason...and have been completely unsuccessful. I do not want to root my Android because I do not want to void my warranty...so that is not a solution for me. So if anyone out there successfully uninstalls Twidroid from the Samsung Acclaim in order to install the newer Twidroyd Pro (or free version)...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share this information. I have even been to twidroyd (f.k.a. twidroid) - the #1 android twitter client application for mobile phones and tablets website and followed their instructions and that failed as well, due to the fact that there was no "uninstall" option once getting to Twidroid in "Manage Applications". :)

5. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!