• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP WITH UNROOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rooted my LG-D415 (Lg Optimus L90) with towel root in December. It was fine until a week ago where i couldnt use Superuser Su anymore because it says no binary was installed. Root checker says that my phone is Not rooted but aanother root checker says it is. T-Mobiles device health center also says my phone is rooted. I cant use Superuser Su to uninstall root because it says I have no su binary installed. I downloaded many file managers and tried to delete the su file from system/bin but its not there. Also when i try to deleye the su file in system/xbin it always crashes. Also i cant find the superuser apk in system/apps to delete that either! When I try to use towel root to try and root again it says your device is not supported. Please help me uninstall this root.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones