help with wifi on zte warpSupport

Last Updated: 2012-08-02 15:33:58
  1. Joker1991260

Joker1991260 New Member

Ok i heard you could use the zte warp for wifi hotspot but i dont know how to do it. Does anyone know how??? Oh and how do you use its internet for game systems without a computer. Just the phones internet.

Advertisement
  2. mrbigv770

mrbigv770 Well-Known Member

You can use WiFi Tether or FoxFi
  3. ptmarzullo

ptmarzullo Well-Known Member

I have read that the Warp/BOOST will not allow it. I tried about every program out on every market....No success. Save yourself time. Move on to the next Warp adventure.;)
  4. aenoch

aenoch Well-Known Member

every tether iv used worked wel atleast he wifi ones used to barnacle ect

pdanet is a great usb tether its my only source o finternet i have downlloaded over 5 gb so far using the warp so it does work
  5. sparksandshort

sparksandshort New Member

After rooting the warp, I found that Foxfi freezes. Barnacle works for me, but not for all wifi devices, mainly ad hoc enabled devices. My XBox 360 will connect but its slow, but my Wii will not connect at all.
  6. yuckycool

yuckycool Member

for me the best one is wifi tether i've tried in different phones, you have to be rooted but it worth it and is no big deal to root the warp, 15 mins if you do it well
  7. cyberone3

cyberone3 Well-Known Member

i have tried all the above and none of them work wifi tether starts but no data sending always o kb
  8. n0ve

n0ve Well-Known Member

phone must be rooted.... barnicle works absolutely perfect.
  9. stephene chou

stephene chou New Member

Hey, guy u can enter setting,----wireless and network,u will find
  10. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

11. n0ve

n0ve Well-Known Member

foxfi is thumbs down Imo
  12. DrewC4

DrewC4 Member

You can use your phone for a wifi hotspot if your phone is rooted.
  13. n0ve

n0ve Well-Known Member

Remember with the new data restrictions, you'll be throttled real quick if you tether alot...
  14. Trimbaud

Trimbaud Well-Known Member

I'm unrooted-tired several apps-none worked on the warp-i followed all the instructions, read a dozen forums....I was able to use pdanet to Bluetooth tether my nexus tablet to the warp, tho - since I'm not a gamer, the speed has been fine so far
  15. n0ve

n0ve Well-Known Member

I was never able to successfully use wifi tether while unrooted. not sure if theres something current im unaware of though.
  16. emanuelrv

emanuelrv Well-Known Member Contributor

for this phone i success but lg marquee very easy to do it