Help, wont sign into google or go on the internet

1. ajscorsa

ajscorsa Member

My Desire wont go on the net, sign into google and the facebook app is erroring.

it is a 3g/H area and the symbol is up the top

yet it wont surf the web or anything. can anyone help?

Advertisement
  2. rtb35

rtb35 Well-Known Member

Try rebooting the phone,sometimes that works.
  3. Longfellow78

Longfellow78 Well-Known Member

Apparently Orange and 3 are down, I called Orange and the guy told me that large parts of the system that supplies the internet is offline, for GSM, 3g and H.
  4. ajscorsa

ajscorsa Member

really? thats a pain in the ass, its orange i'm with, need to phone when I get home do some complaining see if I can get some kind of discount haha
  5. Longfellow78

Longfellow78 Well-Known Member

there is another problem with the desire that is particularly common on orange, which is the internet often doesn't work when connected by 3g. 3g+ (HSDPA) and GSM should be ok, but I get no internet when connected by 3g at all. This problem is also found on other networks, but many have released and update to fix this, Orange haven't as they are so slow from putting all their evil bloatware on the phone. im on my second handset, same problem :( Orange is evil
  6. ajscorsa

ajscorsa Member

ive rooted mine so got all the orange crap off it which is nice. Bummer about the network being down though :(
  7. ajscorsa

ajscorsa Member

working now lol
  8. ajscorsa

ajscorsa Member

stopped working again :(
  9. TheTrueSpin

TheTrueSpin Well-Known Member

Orange are having huge problems. Same on my phone, even tried putting sim in different phone. All down. It seems to be back up at the time of writing tho