1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General HELP! Xperia is glitching!

1. hayden8822

hayden8822 New Member

Please help me! I just got my Xperia Play about 3 months ago and last night it wouldn't let me call or text anyone. It said I had full bars though, I am on Verizon and I went to do a factory reset and it now says I'm on MetroPCS, when I go to activate it gives me the MetroPCS Jingle, "Hello, Hello, Hello MetroPCS Unlimit Yourself." What do I do?? Please I need this fixed ASAP Help me!

Advertisement
  2. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

This would generally be a network or SIM issue. Have you spoken directly with your network in regards to this?
  3. paxchristos

paxchristos Well-Known Member

Turn on home only under network settings, reactive your phone.

@SE-Sam- he's on the R800x, we don't have Sim cards (R800x is (w)cdma only, Sim slot is disabled)