Last Updated:

1. lilmissroost83

lilmissroost83 New Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 31, 2010
    Hi There,
    My name is Amanda, and i am going crazy.. Let me tell you of my problems.. I can't make my Andriod epad V1.74 connect to the internet, i took it to an expert who told me i can't connect wireless EVERYWHERE because i have no place on my tablet to put the 3G network thing, that left me like :confused:...
    But he did tell me i could connect wireless in a hot spot, such as Macdonalds,somehwere that has a Wi-Fi router... Still i am :confused:...
    I CAN'T CONNECT NO MATTER WHAT I TRY!!! So now im left :mad:..
    Someone, PLEASE help...
    And make me :D

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

May 11, 2010
    First off Welcome to Android Forums!! Secondly, that sucks, when you try to connect via wifi do you get an error mess or any kinda of pop up mess?? Pm me if you want and we can troubleshoot it.... or try asking in here Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums
  3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Jan 11, 2010
    I'm not sure because I don't have a tablet but on my Droid, which it may be the same way is.. press menu> settings> wireless & networks > make your that wifi has a green check beside it, if not check it. Then press on wifi settings, in that sub-menu should come up with wifi hotspots if there are any around you. Then you choose the one you want and connect to it.. As I said, it may not be the same for your device though. But at any rate, welcome to the Android Forums! I hope I've helped.