Help!!!

1. diva6986

diva6986 New Member

HI, I JUST GOT A NEW MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE & FOR SOME REASON WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD MY PICTURES ON MY CP IT DOWNLOADS PICTURES FROM THE INTERNET LIKE GOOGLE & MY FACEBOOK PAGE & SOME WEIRD PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNET.. ALL I WANNA DOWNLOAD ARE MY PICS I TAKE NOT STUPID STUFF FROM THE INTERNET ITS TAKIN TO MUCH SPACE ON MY CP....PLEASE HELP..THANKS!!!:mad:

NAME:VERONICA

Advertisement
  2. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

Louder please.

When you plug your phone into your computer, drag the notification bar on your phone down and ensure the "USB Connection" is set to disc drive. At that point, you should see it pop up on your computer as a new drive. You can browse that drive, and find the pictures you are looking for.
    diva6986 likes this.
  3. diva6986

diva6986 New Member

hey i already tried that:( its stil downloading the internet pictures & Sites i have no clue why or where The pics are comin from..thanks tho:)
  4. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

Are you on a Mac or Windows PC?
  5. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

Pulled from a PM, in the hopes that any solution will help others. Please don't look at me like I'm responding to nothing.

When the windows pops up and says: "import your media in to my pc ", do you click yes? If so, that may be the issue that you are having. There is no need to import your media, if you only wish to browse the pictures you have taken. Simply click "no", if possible, and navigate to the disk drive which is listed under "My computer". I'm assuming you are on a Windows based machine as you referred to your computer as a "PC".
  6. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

7. diva6986

diva6986 New Member

I'll try this an yes i'm usung Windows 7