help

1. crisa

crisa New Member

I dropped my incred. in water yesterday. I immediatley took the battery out and placed the phone and battery in rice. I finally got my phone to turn back on today but I lost everything. I lost all my pics and videos. I also lost my apps (really not that big of a deal, just annoying). Is there anyway to restore that stuff or am I out of luck?

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

I believe you're out of luck unless your stuff is backed up. You may try downloading astro file manager and looking for the data that was lost from your phone. See if it's there.
    crisa likes this.
  3. ribbs2521

ribbs2521 New Member

You could always try a file restoring application. Simply put, it looks behind the scenes for the data rather than looking at a particular hidden file that tells you what is on the drive. It's what agencies use to retrieve deleted data off of hard drives when trying to aquire evidence of misconduct. Some of the data may be corrupted but you can probably get a decent amount back.

Can't think of the name of the one I have on my PC at home but just google File recovery programs.
    crisa likes this.
  4. crisa

crisa New Member

My phone has done the backup assistant many times. I never really checked into it. Would that have saved it somewhere? I wish I knew more about this stuff.
  5. crisa

crisa New Member

My phone has done the backup assistant many times. I never really checked into it. Would that have saved it somewhere? I wish I knew more about this stuff.
  6. crisa

crisa New Member

Nevermind about the backup assistant. Just figured that out.