• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi i am new to the forums and i needed some help. I rooted my phkne last night and i am having some issues. I deleted a lot of he filler apps but i also deleted skype in the process. Is there a way to get it back? Also my phone is horrendously slow now, the opposite of what the root was supposed to accomplish, i even had a 2200 quad benchmark score. Now my pages and downloads take forever. I thought there woulx be a way to get back to defaults to solve the problem. I unrooted too using one click lag fix and nothing changed for the better. Can someone help me, i would really appreciate it.
P.s. I know that anything i did i am responsible for, i am trying to.fix it without taking it to t-mobile or paying 500 for a new phone. If i had it i would. I learned my lesson and wont mess with the phone again.

I thought there woulx be a way to get back to defaults to solve the problem.
Hi.

The easiest method is to reflash using SEUS or repair using PC Companion, and as you've deleted a lot of he filler apps suggest you do that anyway and take this as a lesson learnt. Rooting isn't going to make your phone phone faster, it just allows you access to the phones system to modify it.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones