help

Last Updated:

1. letitbeknowniap192006

letitbeknowniap192006 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi i am new to the forums and i needed some help. I rooted my phkne last night and i am having some issues. I deleted a lot of he filler apps but i also deleted skype in the process. Is there a way to get it back? Also my phone is horrendously slow now, the opposite of what the root was supposed to accomplish, i even had a 2200 quad benchmark score. Now my pages and downloads take forever. I thought there woulx be a way to get back to defaults to solve the problem. I unrooted too using one click lag fix and nothing changed for the better. Can someone help me, i would really appreciate it.
    P.s. I know that anything i did i am responsible for, i am trying to.fix it without taking it to t-mobile or paying 500 for a new phone. If i had it i would. I learned my lesson and wont mess with the phone again.

Advertisement
  2. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Hi.

The easiest method is to reflash using SEUS or repair using PC Companion, and as you've deleted a lot of he filler apps suggest you do that anyway and take this as a lesson learnt. Rooting isn't going to make your phone phone faster, it just allows you access to the phones system to modify it.

3. letitbeknowniap192006

letitbeknowniap192006 Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you. Are those programs located in the android market. If not where can i find them? Also if rooting won't make it faster, how do i go about reaching that goal?

4. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

SEUS - PC COMPANION

Install and run them, it's self explanatory from there.
    Wait for 2.1 is the short answer, as the X10 can't be overclocked.