Help :(

Last Updated:

1. ashjames

ashjames New Member This Topic's Starter

I had to take my htc back to Vodafone as the gps chip wasn't working properly, but the one they have given comes with a vodafone version of android. (loads of rubbish apps and Vodafone 360 installed) i have done the visionary root and have super user but i am unsure what ROM to get (i just want the stock htc ROM that the UK models come with) and how to load it :confused:

Sorry if this has already been covered i looked on the thread with the visionary method on it but couldn't find exactly what i have to edit to get the boot loader working etc.

Advertisement
  2. ashjames

ashjames New Member This Topic's Starter

hi i have managed to load a stock ROM :D i didnt realise i needed s-off for stock roms but i have heard i wont be able to receive any OTA updates without converting my sd to a gold card? is this true? or will it update fine now it has a completely stock image installed on it?

3. EddyOS

EddyOS Well-Known Member

Don't suppose you made a note of the Vodafone ROM version at all did you? Handy to know for other users...

As for OTA updates, you'll need your gold card if you debranded you DHD at all times otherwise the OTA won't install correctly