Help!

Last Updated:

1. amac1222

amac1222 Member This Topic's Starter

So here's what I've done.

I'm permarooted using the visionary method, downloaded Rom Manager and flashed ClockworkMod Recovery. I don't think Clockwork worked or something went wrong because I then went to boot into recovery and I was stuck at the T-Mobile MyTouch 4G load up screen and had to remove the battery to boot up my phone. I then decided to get rid of Clockwork because of this so I flashed the stock recovery.img off of xda's website using command prompt. When I did this I got the send and receive message and finished in command prompt so I thought all was good. Well I went to boot into recovery again just to see and when I did so, underneath the phone with the red exclamation point I have an error that reads, "E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command error message".

I've posted on xda about it and have received nothing so far. Any help resolving this would be appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. Odinos

Odinos Well-Known Member

these are the risks of rooting, shouldve considered before

3. amac1222

amac1222 Member This Topic's Starter

I got this problem figured out on XDA. Apparently its an error that everyone gets? Not sure, maybe someone else can verify this. Any way, went back and reflashed clockwork and it worked like a charm! Will hopefully be flashing iced-glacier tonight and overclocking this beauty!