• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
hey i have a problem with my galaxy 3 i5800gt it wont conect to the internet and i have no service at all please help

I'm sorry you are experiencing problems with your phone. Welcome to Android Forums. Here is a link to your phone's area of discussion. You will find the best support for your phone there. Samsung Galaxy Apollo (3) - Android Forums
Best of luck to you and I hope with the help of these forums your problem will soon be resolved.

Upvote 0
How do I set up the static IP on my galaxy 5 media player. What IP and DNS addresses do I use?

Welcome to Android Forums. Here is a link to our general Android discussion area where your question will see the best exposure.
Android Lounge - Android Forums We have an area for your player but so far it hasn't any user messages. Have fun and I hope you find the answer to your IP question.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones