Help!!!!!Support

Last Updated: 2012-01-27 15:29:49
  1. SmItH197

SmItH197 Member

I restored a rom that i had backed up, but after rebooting it gets stuck on the screen where it says "GT-I5500"? Then after a while the screen goes blank. :/

I tried to install cyanogen 7 on it but failed, hence why i am trying to restore.

Advertisement
  2. GalaxyEuropa

GalaxyEuropa Well-Known Member

I had this exact problem when I flashed CM7. This was because i hadnt flashed it properly. Have you followed the instructions step by step? Also what instructions are you following for CM7 (website)?
  3. SmItH197

SmItH197 Member

how did you fix it?
  4. On Droid1234

On Droid1234 Well-Known Member

I have had the same problem i have flashed cm7 properly but now it will not return to my backed up stock firmware. It does the exact same thing, it stops at the GT-I5500 logo and does not come off it.
  5. SmItH197

SmItH197 Member

at least im not alone lol :cool: but i am assuming you haven't found a cure yet?
  6. On Droid1234

On Droid1234 Well-Known Member

No I have not, I am sticking to CM7 for now as I prefer it, however I would like the official stock firmware for my phone just encase of an emergency.
  7. GalaxyEuropa

GalaxyEuropa Well-Known Member

I think I have all the orginial firmware on my pc at home. I will have a look and if I have any success I can email it to you guys.
  8. SmItH197

SmItH197 Member

thanks that would be very helpful :)