• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Are you certain you don't have a google account? A google account is required for you to log into the market place for apps. In any event, the users of your phone will be best to assist you with your problem. Here is a link to a list of phone areas. You will want to find your phone in the list and give it a click to join your device's area.
The users there know your phone well and will be best to assist you.
Android Phones - Android Forums

Upvote 0
hi i have a problem with my phone my daughter typed in my password wrong and it has now come up with enter google email well i didnt set one up on the phone so i done it over internet but still wont let me through the phone please can someone help?
Welcome to Android Forums! Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your device; below are some info that might be of use to you.

Welcome to the forums!

If you are talking about a screen lock password, then after a fixed number of incorrect entries your phone should prompt you for the password for the gmail account the phone is registered to. If that doesn't work, shut off the phone, log into the gmail account on a website and change the password using Google's password recovery. Once the new password is confirmed, turn on the phone and try using the new password.

This only works if you had 3g or WIFI turned on on your phone... if not, it would be a case of factory resetting the phone!
I hope this helps! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones