help?

1. sadmire20

sadmire20 Member

ive been solving a bunch of problems through these forums so i decided to make an account and i was hoping someone could help me???
    i tryed flashing a rom but i accidentally formatted my sd card and now my admire wont start up! :confused:it just stays stuck on the sch r720 screen and eventually the screen turns off but the key lights are still on. Could someone please help? is my phone "bricked"? can someone give me thorough instructions on how to maybe flash the original stock rom? please and thank you

Advertisement
  2. nasstyrome

nasstyrome Well-Known Member

u need to put the rom back on ur sdcard and boot into recovery.

when the phones completely off, hold the volume down button as well as the back arrow button and then hold power.

if u did the flashing right u should be on recover 5.0.2.7 if not, you missed a step in the sticky on how to flash a rom correctly.
    sadmire20 likes this.
  3. Diego1593

Diego1593 Well-Known Member

Lol get metronoobs stock rom or put a rom in that sd card and flash! :) and no not a brick admire just a soft brick a brick admire is when you use ROM MANAGER never ever use that app or your phone is a paper weight
  4. dharp1996

dharp1996 Well-Known Member

Okay so like this feels like the perfect place to post this.....is it weird that for me to get into cwm I have to do the volume down, power, ect thing but right after that I have to press home and power up....dont know why it happens but the regular way to get in there didnt work and I found my way online
  5. nasstyrome

nasstyrome Well-Known Member

flash a new cwm, sounds like its gettign a bit stuck.
    jsut gotta hit a few extra keys to boot it up.

no real issue.

ALSO TO THOSE NEW ROM FLASHERS READING : IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT << READDDDDD PLEASEEEEEE !!!!
  6. sadmire20

sadmire20 Member

thanks guys!! once again i have fixed my phone through these forums !! :) :)
  7. sadmire20

sadmire20 Member

haha alright thanks for the advice! :)