1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

HELP!Support

1. robert0wnz

robert0wnz Well-Known Member

I feel really bad :(, 3 days ago I was going to Sears to get my iPad mini.. it was out of stock and I decided not to wait, and I got this nexus 7 which I'm
    almost regreting, because they were at the same price pls help me deciding if should I give it back or just keep it..

Advertisement
  2. Groid

Groid Well-Known Member

The N7 and Ipad mini are nowhere near the same price. $200 or less for 16Gb v. $329 for 16Gb. Were you comparing an N7 3G model with a ipad wi-fi? Sounds like you regret your decision. Do what will make you happy.
  3. robert0wnz

Well, in my country nexus 7 was more expensive than the ipad mini for 300 pesos (30dollars)
    one of the reasons I feel bad about..
  4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Frankly, The nexus is a much better device. But if you are set on having an iDevice take it back
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

If you had your heart set on the iPad mini, take the Nexus back and get the iPad.

The Nexus is a great device, why are you regretting it?
  6. robert0wnz

Crap :|
    I just rooted my n7 and installed cyanogenmod 10
    and it's stucked on cyanogenmod boot pls help ;c
  7. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

What have you done?
    I take it you unlocked and then rooted with the Wugfresh application. Did you follow the thread instructions for using, and I take it you downloaded and flashed rom via RomManager?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  8. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

lol whoops just when we thought you were going to take it back seems temptation took you over. so in mexico the nexus 7 is alot more expensive than the ipad mini? thats interesting. did you install recovery on your device like twrp? if so did you do a back up of stock before flashing cm10? if you did you can restore it back to stock.

edit: also when you flash a rom for the first time it usually takes a lil longer to boot up but eventually does boot up. but i take it since you never responded back yesterday you might of gotten it to boot? anyways don't hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions amigo :D

never mind seems he got it fixed in another thread...

robert0wnz likes this.
  9. robert0wnz

Turns out I couldn't give it back xD
    but yeah I fixed it, thanks a lot :p