Help

Last Updated:

1. MrsS

MrsS New Member This Topic's Starter

hi all

hoping to find some help here, i am looking to set my own sms ring tones, i have gone through the posts on here, and downloaded astro and ringdroid, everytime open ringdroid it won't work and requests a force stop,

i don't know how to set up a folder on the root of my SD card, i am total thick when it comes to this side of things

also wondering about bluetooth on the tattoo, can you blue tooth pics and recieve bluetooth from other phones xx

Advertisement
  2. sunny316

sunny316 Active Member

Hi,

Connectthe phone to the pc with the cable that came with it and select the USB drive option. Once the card opens up, right click anywhere and select create new folder and name it ringtones and copy all mp3 tones you want into it. That's it, its really simple, take a crack at it.

Or, open the Market on your phone and look for Zedge. It works better than Ringdroid and all others on the Tattoo.

3. MrsS

MrsS New Member This Topic's Starter

thank you so so much, i got it i now have the recording i made of my toddler son laughing as my text alert thank you for helping me xx

4. sunny316

sunny316 Active Member

Oh great, I'm glad I could be of help!

5. Skywave

Skywave Member

Hi MrsS

As for your last question: if you can bluetooth pics and music to/from other devices, the answer is sadly no