?????help

Last Updated:

1. ashleynicole

ashleynicole Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How do u upload a picture for my profile??? Also, how do I change the caption under my user name??? What is a "skin"??? I' soooo not tech savvy

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

lol you'll get all this, just go slow.

in the upper right hand corner of the screen, just under the search field, you will see where it says "welcome ashleynicole", under that, it will say "Private Messages". (this isn't the only way to get here, but it's probably the easiest). right click on the private messages and open in a new tab (not necessary, but you'll be able to keep these directions open).

Over to the left you will see a column of choices, the first being "Edit your Details", under that "Edit Profile Picture"...just follow the directions in those spots.

The caption under your name, I assume you mean the "hello, my name is...." will change automatically based on the number of posts you have in the forums.

"Skin" is the largest organ on the body, used to protect your vital organs from the harmful elements and help to regulate body temperature and.......just kiddin. A "skin" is a thin plastic-y "sticker" that a lot of people put on their devices to protect it, but without adding any bulk or size to their phone like a case would.

Hope this all helps. Best of luck.

3. ashleynicole

I don't get it... I need to upload a picture from my phone. Not a website or computer... How do I go about doing that?

4. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

On my phone, I cannot upload an image to these forums just using the browser. You will either have to use a program like Tapatalk (I am only guessing that it will let you upload images) or upload the pics from your phone to a site like photobucket and use the options to use the like to your photobucket picture.

I hope that helps.

5. ashleynicole

It helps... But how do I get photobucket?

6. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

7. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

Oh, that is a photosharing website. It's like Google's Picasa. There are a lot of them out there. You can upload your pictures to them and build galleries for yourself for free. www.picasa.com and www.photobucket.com let people create free accounts with lots of space.

I don't use them because I try not to assault the good people of the internet with pics of my ugly mug. ;)

8. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

i've always used photobucket as well. it may be tough to do not using a computer though. it needs to be a certain size. could get overwhelming trying to edit and do all that from the phone.

9. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)