HELP!

1. Jeni_James

Jeni_James Well-Known Member

Im trying to change the color of my status bar for my new rom (Not Hades 2.0) to white with a hot pink font. What do I need to edit to do this?

I so far havent come up with a name for it yet but I can say its gonna be a girly one (colors: Pink & White)

Advertisement
    :
  2. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

Well we need to know what kind of phone you want to perform this on
  3. Jeni_James

I posted this in the Venture sub-forum so I'm gonna say the Alcatel Venture

Also, Ive made a poweroffanimation & a bootanimation. The poweroff works flawlessly but the bootani starts flashing about halfway through... What did I do wrong?
  4. BRAINZ2013

The boot image do u have all the photos in it and do u have it in zip form without zip will not. Are u rooted if so u need to remove not delete the current bootzip make a folder and store in and put new bootzip in it and check to see if it work ... the bootzip maybe in the system>Media
  5. BRAINZ2013

6. Jeni_James

Yes I'm rooted, Ive already flashed a few roms on here & made one [w/Dracables' help] but Im trying to make my own now (completely from scratch).

I know that stuff. I did everything the exact same way as the poweroff (same animation) but the bootani flickers. I have already removed the ORIGINAL bootanimation & poweroffanimations & saved the new ones as .zip with compression settings of 'store' like I'm supposed to but I cant figure out why it flickers like it does. If I turn down the number for fps it seems to work better.

From testing Ive come to the conclusion that it starts flickering when it gets to part1 (as opposed to part0)
  7. Jeni_James

8. Jeni_James

I figured it out by trial & error.

Had the last line of coding SLIGHTLY off but it works great now.
  9. Dracable

Dracable Well-Known Member Contributor

u figured out ur status bar issue, jeni?
  10. Jeni_James

No, I figured out the bootanimation issue...

Still need the status bar solved. I forgot that was the original intention of this thread :p
  11. Dracable

Dracable Well-Known Member Contributor

lol... i noticed... haha. anyway, the status bar stuff is in the framework. to learn how to edit framework, a very good start is to use UOT Kitchen (google it). UOT Kitchen is an online tool that allows u to customize ur framework to ur liking. they make it pretty easy, and u will learn some stuff in the process too! u will need to pull ur framework-res.apk and systemui.apk and upload them to the site, select the mods u wanna make, and do the "check out" process. when ur number is "called", there will be a zip file for u to download. so, google "UOT Kitchen" and go check it out man! ;-) let me kno if u need any more help!!
  12. Jeni_James

Success!!!!