1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Help!General

1. LadThornton

LadThornton New Member

Ok, this is my first post so sorry if its in the wrong place or w/e

I got my acer iconia A110 for Xmas and since then its been dropped a few times and the case/cover/body, whatever its called has broken, Its only the grey backing peice that has broken and i was wondering if there is any way to buy a new part and where from?

I hope this makes sence lol

Hope someone can help

Advertisement
    :
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, LadThornton!
    Can't seem to find any parts on eBay which is usually a go to. But, looks like a new one isn't terribly expensive and it may be better to replace it rather than fixing it. :(
    Also, perhaps there's a case out there you can use to cover up the back? Are the internals still in one piece?
    gra66 likes this.
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Hello LadThornton. Let me add my "welcome" to dreadnatty's. :)

Acer Iconia Tab A100 Series AC Adapter Plug EU - acerparts.ca is a site which lists quite a few Acer part categories on the left side of the page (the main page there being about the adaptor, which you don't need ;)). Have a look, perhaps the piece you need can be purchased after all.
  4. gra66

gra66 Member

If you bought the tablet with a Credit card, there is a good chance they may cover accidental cover, many of them do.
    or
    Contact Acer, I had a dodgy charger, they reponded quickly with a replacement.