Help!General

Last Updated: 2013-03-22 17:12:29
  1. LadThornton

LadThornton New Member

Ok, this is my first post so sorry if its in the wrong place or w/e

I got my acer iconia A110 for Xmas and since then its been dropped a few times and the case/cover/body, whatever its called has broken, Its only the grey backing peice that has broken and i was wondering if there is any way to buy a new part and where from?

I hope this makes sence lol

Hope someone can help

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, LadThornton!
    Can't seem to find any parts on eBay which is usually a go to. But, looks like a new one isn't terribly expensive and it may be better to replace it rather than fixing it. :(
    Also, perhaps there's a case out there you can use to cover up the back? Are the internals still in one piece?
    gra66 likes this.
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Hello LadThornton. Let me add my "welcome" to dreadnatty's. :)

Acer Iconia Tab A100 Series AC Adapter Plug EU - acerparts.ca is a site which lists quite a few Acer part categories on the left side of the page (the main page there being about the adaptor, which you don't need ;)). Have a look, perhaps the piece you need can be purchased after all.
  4. gra66

gra66 Member

If you bought the tablet with a Credit card, there is a good chance they may cover accidental cover, many of them do.
    or
    Contact Acer, I had a dodgy charger, they reponded quickly with a replacement.