Help....Support

Last Updated:

1. Old Pirate

Old Pirate Member This Topic's Starter

I've come over from a Window's based phone and love the Incredible, but am having a problem with pictures that I can't find an answer to in the manual.

I simply want to save all the pictures I take with the phone to the SD card so I can transfer the entire file later to dedicated photography software to be cataloged and tweaked.

I can't find how to set up the system so that every photo goes directly to the SD card by default.

Advertisement
  2. Mahalo

Mahalo Well-Known Member

When you have your camera open, touch the arrow on the left side of the screen. In there, touch the gears and select Storage then Sorage Card. Then you are all set!

Old Pirate likes this.
  3. Old Pirate

Old Pirate Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for your reply, but does that work for the one image or will that set it up to be done by default for everything going forward?

4. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Everything going forward, young padawan.

NNN and Old Pirate like this.
  5. Musky

Musky Well-Known Member

And, if you already have pictures that you've taken that are in the Phone's memory, just connect to your PC via USB and move them wherever you want them.

6. whiteacre

whiteacre Member

The sd card comes up as one drive (K in my case), but the internal memory does not come up as another (used to come up as L but does not now) - ideas?

7. Musky

Musky Well-Known Member

Some people have had to load the SDK drivers to see the internal memory, but I haven't had to. Try going into your phone settings and make sure the "default connection type" is "Disk drive".

Also go into "software/Development" and be sure to have the "USB debugging" enabled (checked)